#1
I made an offer on a condo in Springville yesterday... and today they accepted it!! They didn't even counter my offer - and we asked for them to pay my closing costs and give me an appliance allowance. Can you believe that?! I'm so stoked. And it will be perfect timing because we're due to close by November 20th - which is the very day my roommate gets married. And that's in time for the $8,000 credit. It's beautiful. I'll post pictures later - probably in December - when I'm all moved in.
#2
I bought my first ever season pass to a ski resort today... and to all places... Sundance! Can you believe it? I never would have thought. I never liked Sundance in the past because they got so little snow and they have so few runs and lifts. But... when I discovered that the pass also got me access to free mountain biking in the summer and free moon-lit lift rides... I was sold. So I took the dive today!

#3
I played hooky from work with Lindsey today and we went antique shop hopping (in addition to buying our season passes). Since we were up at Sundance and headed to American Fork to the next antique shop we decided to drive around the Alpine Loop and enjoy the fall colors. They were gorgeous!! It was a such a fun day. And I even bought a few pieces for my new place at the antique shop in American Fork - an end table, small dresser, antique hand-crank sewing machine and cool old frame.
I cannot wait to start decorating my house!! And organizing where I will put stuff in the kitchen and laundry room and guest rooms. Oh man. I am so ecstatic!
4 comments:
Yay for you Jess! Congratulations again! :)
congratulations! you know that the state of utah is also giving a credit for homebuyers? i don't know the details, but my parents just bought a house and got $4,000 from the state of utah. you should check it out ...
YEA!!!! Post pictures now! We want to see them! What is it like? We want details!
CONGRATS !!!!
Post a Comment