The LG front-loader washer and dryer. Not the biggest ever - in fact they are the smallest LG makes, but hey! I'm only living there by myself and the most important part: I can wash my sleeping bags in them, my down coats, and my quilts that I make. Supposedly I can wash my queen-size comforter in it too. Oh! And the washer is Energy Star - it has its own water heater so my local gas company will give me a rebate!! And the drum moves by way of magnets (or something rather) rather than a belt. :)

And then my refrigerator! It's a GE ... "Stainless Clean" - I think that's what they call it. It's not real stainless steel, but it won't show the fingerprints that stainless steel does and it will hold magnets, and it was $100 cheaper than the stainless steel version. It's an Energy Star too!!

Whoever would have thought I'd be so excited about appliances.... but I think I am because the sellers are paying for them!
3 comments:
Congrats!
P.S. I'm jealous.
Appliances make me excited too!
I am in love with my LG front loaders - oh wow! I have the big ones, but if you are half as happy with the small ones, you will be in love too! I [heart] appliances.
Post a Comment