My sister, Robyn, came down from Boise for a little girls' weekend/sleepover!! She came down several years ago for a similar weekend and when I was home for Christmas, I suggested we do it again. So she came down! And her husband hooked us up with some free VIP passes to Snowbird and Alta! So we connected with my other sister, Teri, and her husband to go skiing.
At first the weather was beautiful! Sunny, warm, not much of a wind at all. And the snow wasn't half bad! We went over to Alta for the afternoon and that's when the big soupy cloud of cold temperatures and snow came in. I got soooooo cold - for the first time in a long time I had to go in to warm up. I'm glad I did - the cold was really aggravating the scab on my left thumb from when I sliced it. And at one point I bumped it with my other hand and it started to bleed again. :(
We enjoyed dinner with Teri and Kelly and then ran home quick so we could go see a chick flick at the movie theaters.
It was so fun to have Robyn down! I forget how funny she is! And it was super fun to have her stay with me and stay up late chatting and catching up.
No comments:
Post a Comment