Monday, June 07, 2010

BYU executive Master of Public Administration Here I Come!

Whoa nelly. I'm a little in shock. I've been accepted to BYU's executive Master of Public Administration program!!! I just found out a few minutes ago. Graduate Studies emailed me saying my application status had been updated and that I had to log in to find out what my status was, so I thought for sure I wasn't accepted since I had to log in to see it. Surely, they would have told those they accepted in the actual email.... but nope. I'm accepted! Three years of classes on Tuesday nights with only the months of July and August off to play and vacation and then August 2013 graduation will come soon enough. Woo hoo!! 

4 comments:

Janiqua Rapaj said...

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Morty said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! Do we get to have a celebration party? :)

Elysa said...

Yay! Congratulations. Soon you'll be a double-Coug.

Mitch and Cortney said...

That's Awesome Jessika!!! Congrats girl! You'll do great!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...