Sunday, August 01, 2010

Falls & Furniture

My Saturday morning began with a hike to Battle Creek Falls: 

And ended with a trip to a furniture consignment shop with the purchase of these two darling pieces of furniture for my guest room: 

Now if only I can find a nightstand for my room or get the gumption to have a wall-shelf-type-nightstand made. I'm sick of using a desk chair for my nightstand.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

OH MY GOODNESS - i love those furniture pieces you found. exactly what i am looking for my my living room!

Morty said...

I love them! They're perfect! I'll have to come see them in real life.
-Jen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pieces! What great finds!

Jodi Nelson said...

Awesome finds Jess!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...