Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Rainy but Awesome Camping Trip

Some friends and I enjoyed a camping trip up American Fork Canyon. It rained most of the evening - just while we were trying to roast hot dogs and make some dutch oven dessert, but Dave and David rigged a sweet tarp shelter for us.

And then in the morning we cooked up a dutch oven breakfast and went on a drive up a jeep road to an old mine. It was so awesome! Pretty narrow and very bumpy-rocky, but awesome.

Here is Dave, me and Ashlee in the backseat on the jeep road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy in these pics - especially the first and third ones :)

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...