Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The TFS Party

I just realized that I never blogged about my family's TFS party! TFS stands for "thirty, fifty, seventy". Yeah. That's right: 30, 50, 70. Those are the 3 big birthdays that occurred over the past year among my sisters, mom and I. I turned 30. My oldest sister turned 50. And my mom turned 70. 

So like years past, when any of my sisters turned 40 years old... we girls got together! All of my sisters and my mom and I. At the end of July. We went to my sister, Joni's, cabin near Truckee/Tahoe area of Northern California. We window shopped in Truckee one day. And then hung out by the swimming hole the next day - read books, floated in the tubes, rafted the 20 feet of rapids that come into the swimming hole, and just enjoyed ourselves and the laziness. 

It is always so fun to get together with my sisters... I don't ever want that time to end!

1 comment:

Mitch and Cortney said...

How fun! Happy Birthday to All the Ladies!!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...