Sunday, June 24, 2012

Another Nephew Married

Another one bites the dust - to a really sweet girl! Justin and Amy got married this weekend in Boise in Robyn and Doug's backyard. I've meet Amy before - when she and her two boys came to our house last year for Christmas Eve. She's really sweet and so are her boys. Our family is only getting bigger!! Sadly . . . I did not get a picture of Justin and Amy. :( Maybe I'll see if some get posted somewhere so I can steal one. I got a few pictures of some of the guests from our side of the family. It was fun, as always, to see Aunt Deanna and Uncle Kay and Dad and Joan. Even Jane (Brent's wife) and Penny and Mike were there. And we ladies in the family definitely got our groove on when we had to dance to some unknown music. Ha ha! Watching mom try to dance to the music was the funniest ever.
Aunt Deanna, Uncle Kay, Joan, and Dad

Joan, Dad, and me (Jane in the background)

Parker and me

Teri and Mom

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...