Sunday, June 17, 2012

MTB Video for Work

A little while back, my office filmed me mountain biking and I was paid to do it! I was going to miss the department retreat since I was going to be in Colorado, so we thought the video was a good idea to bring me into our office presentation. The idea of the video is to have the retreat attendees think I'm in the middle of my race and calling in to give my little presentation on what I do. I think everyone at the retreat had to describe their jobs so everyone else could understand all the working parts of our well-oiled-machine department. So the video is kind of cool - of me biking - and then kind of cheesy when I'm describing my job. But maybe interesting too!


No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...