Eight hours dedicated to my final exam paper plus ridiculous 5 miles per hour commutes to and from Salt Lake for a conference equals a much deserved weekend of fun. I got a lot of practice holding that sweet spot in first gear to go 5 miles per hour so I didn't have to put the clutch in as much.
So I took a weekend o' fun. It started with the fireman's breakfast for my little town's Art City Days with my friend, Michele.
 |
| My hearty fireman's breakfast of eggs, ham and pancakes. |
 |
| Michele and I in front of our fire truck! |
Then Ashlee and I took our mini vacay to Park City and stayed in a 4-star hotel - the Hotel Park City. We drove up there Friday afternoon, hung out by the pool for an hour or so, went to dinner, rented some movies and watched them in the hotel room wearing the "plush" but not really so plush bathrobes, and munched on double chocolate gelato. Then the cherry on top was our shopping trip to the Park City factory outlet stores where I scored some really cute clothes. It was lovely.
 |
| In the Silver Star Cafe in Park City |
 |
| The Silver Star Cafe - check out the outdoor seating! |
 |
| Lounging with my gelato in the plush bathrobe. |
No comments:
Post a Comment