Sunday, January 27, 2013

Random Weekend Stuff

Last night, Janie took me to the play, "A Philadelphia Story" that was showing at the Pioneer Theater on the University of Utah campus. And since we were going to be in Salt Lake City for the play, Janie wanted to stop by the Home Goods store up there. She bought a bunch of stuff and I ..... bought one massive mirror for my bedroom. It has to be over six feet tall and it's a leaner! It's meant to sit on the floor and lean against the wall. Getting it home was kind of exciting, we had to put the backseat down and lean the mirror between the two front seats. :) I love the frame except that it is white, which doesn't really fit in my room but I figure I can spray paint it next summer when the weather warms up. I love it. I'm so excited to have a long mirror!
Oh and I purposely took the picture like this so you could see my new polka-dot dress and red mary-jane shoes that I bought last weekend for my birthday shopping trip.

And... I just had to document the beautiful blue skies and warm weather we had today: it was 43 degrees today!!! Lately, even 32 has been feeling warm compared to the teens we've been having for so long now. We've also had a terrible inversion and some crazy fog too. So the blue skies were a sight for sore eyes. But it was short lived since we have a new dusting of an inch or two of snow already tonight.

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...