Sunday, April 07, 2013

March in Review

Well, March flew by with nothing occurring that made me thing, "Oh. I need to blog about this." So, I can sum March up pretty quickly: lots of school and homework, some cross-country skiing, some road and mountain biking on good weather days, lots of going to movies, a little bout with the stomach flu, and quite a bit of time spent with SMike. Yep. Bachelor #4 from this blog post is still around. So far so good. I'm liking him. And I think he likes me, which makes him a smart cookie! Ha ha! We're just having fun and getting to know each other. No pictures yet. Maybe some day. Until then, these pictures from cross-country skiing with Janie and one of me and Charlotte, Lindsey and Rob's little girl, will have to do. :)



No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...