Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ruby's New Accessory aaaaand Her Surgery

This past weekend, Ruby got this new accessory - another bike rack! I can now haul 4 bikes on my car. That calls for a road trip for me and my besties!! ... As soon as Ruby is recovered from the surgery she's undergoing as I write this post....

.... for 2.5 oil leaks (one head gasket, one valve cover, and pitiful oil filter issue - that's the half). Sad day. This will be the first time I've spent some really big bucks on any of my cars for repairs.

Mike (I'm transitioning from his SMike nickname that he doesn't know about FYI ha!) has come to my rescue and greatly relieved my stress about my car being in the shop for so long: he's lent his truck to me for the week so I can get to and from work without begging for rides. Oh {heart]. I like him. A lot. (Oh yeah - he has two vehicles: a Subaru Outback and a Toyota Tundra.) Driving his truck is like driving a cushy tank. Ha! Speaking of Mike, today is his birthday. We went to dinner at Los 3 Amigos and to see The Hobbit last night to celebrate. I tried to pay for dinner, but Mike wouldn't let me ... in light of the big bucks I'll be forking out for Ruby. {heart}. Again. :)

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...