Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas

This year for Christmas, Mike went home with me and it was so fun to have him there. We did the usual that my family does - nice dinner Christmas Eve with Mom, Jill, Mike, Jen, Parker, Chandler, Justin, Amy, Alec, and Andrew; and then Christmas day at Jill and Mike's house. Lucky for me this year, Spencer called a little later in the day so it was fun to see and talk to the missionary! Then the day after Christmas I took Mike up to Idaho City and we went snowshoeing. Thank goodness the Christmas Eve storm put down some fresh snow.
Helping Mom put on her Christmas apron
Christmas Eve dinner at Mom's

Christmas Day at Jill & Mike's talking to Spencer on his mission

Snowshoeing up by Idaho City

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...