Sunday, December 07, 2014

Mountain Biking in St George

Mike and I took a quick trip to St George to get out of dodge and go mountain biking! We left early Saturday morning and met up with our friends Steve, Tessa, and Joel to ride Bear Claw Poppy and Zen. I'm pleased to report that I wasn't as discouraged after riding Zen this time around because I think I actually did ride a little more than half of it as opposed to walking my bike over all the technical parts.

Then Steve totally surprised me and Mike and let me keep his brand new Santra Cruz Nomad to try out and ride on Sunday since he knows I'm on the hunt for a full-suspension mountain bike. It was heavenly and so fun to ride a full suspension! I was much more confident to do technical spots in the trails. Mike and I rode Barrel Roll and then Prospector and Church Rocks, and then we headed home.



No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...