Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Passed my Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification Exam!

For the past three and a half months I have been studying and preparing to take the Senior Professional in Human Resources certification exam. And yesterday that day I was preparing for came and went. I was so nervous because I had dedicated so much time to it - what if I didn't pass and all that time was wasted?! But thankfully.... I PASSED!! I wanted to cry afterward just for the relief of it finally being done and not hanging over my head anymore.

To celebrate, Mike made me tacos for dinner and bought sparkling cider for us and served it in some margarita glasses! And then he also bought some of my favorite desserty-treats: dark chocolate covered blueberry-flavored acai berries. Yumm!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...