Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cora: 4 Months Old

Another month has flown by and so Cora is four months old today! This past month she has started to grab at stuff, which means it then usually ends up in her mouth. Plastic rings, her birdies, mommy’s and daddy’s fingers, mommy’s hair, and daddy’s arm hair are her favorite things to grab. We love when she smiles because her whole face smiles. She is a much more efficient eater now, which might be the key to her phenomenal weight gain (at least for her)! She’s now 12 pounds 1 ounce - according to our backpacking scale. :) We think we’re even beginning to hear her tiny giggles every now and then. We celebrated and hosted her first Thanksgiving at our house and the turkey was bigger than her! 


(This post was backdated to December 22, 2016, but it was written on February 19, 2017.)

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...