Monday, April 16, 2007

My Quilt Top is Finished!

My mild bit of exciting news for the weekend is that I finished my quilt top for my snowman/winter wonderland quilt! I have been working on this quilt for probably 2 years now. Long time. I have to say that it is a piece of art! My sister, Teri, and I designed it ourselves, but we did base it off another quilt. It is so darling! It has brighter colors than any other quilt I have made, but it is wonderful because of it. (You may not think it has brighter colors--but it truly does in comparison to my earth tone colors of my other quilts.) So now I just have to put together the backing--and it will be so cute!

(Click on the picture to see the details!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL quilt!!! It makes me want to start the one I cut up material for about 10 years ago. :) Hopefully I will get around to doing it one day.

Jesse said...

Wow! Jess, it looks fantastic. I remember seeing some of the prelim. specs for this quilt. I love it.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...