- Slept in late one day and was a bit late for work.
- Put a new (little) hole in the wall by trying to move my bookcase by myself.
- Broke a shell-shaped shelf that belongs to my apartment.
- Dumped balsamic vinaigrette into my book bag all over my purse, planner and a borrowed book.
- Ran my cell phone under running water because I forgot it was still in my book bag when I was trying to clean it out. So my phone was broken for 36 hours. But thankfully I just had to buy a new battery.
The evening was highlighted with conversations about boys, gossip and bursts of laughter. Then abruptly ended when the sprinklers came on! We scrambled out of there before the main sprinklers turned on us. This oddly reminds me of the good ol' days sleeping out on the trampoline with my friends. Love it!
2 comments:
Wow! you had an eventful week, I am glad you are still in good spirits. ^_^ of course you would be though, cause you are Jessica.
I looooove the sassy hair... and Potter really is GQ... not to mention... I still hear the sound of the sprinklers when it gets reaaaaaly quiet at night... I think they are coming for me... :) Love ya!
Post a Comment