Scary! Jess that is crazy stuff.
what fun! my sister has an ibook and we all love it when she brings her toy to play at our house, especially the kids!
those pictures made me laugh! ...especially the floating heads. That looks like fun! :) Ha! The first three are my favorite.. those are cool.
Wow. You are having too much fun! I wish I was out of school so I could have fun too... :( -Traci
Post a Comment
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
4 comments:
Scary! Jess that is crazy stuff.
what fun! my sister has an ibook and we all love it when she brings her toy to play at our house, especially the kids!
those pictures made me laugh! ...especially the floating heads. That looks like fun! :) Ha! The first three are my favorite.. those are cool.
Wow. You are having too much fun! I wish I was out of school so I could have fun too... :(
-Traci
Post a Comment