Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Packing Time

It's been four and a half years since I moved and I am beginning to see why. I don't like it! Everything about packing is strategic and headache/fatigue inducing.

"What clothes and toiletries do I need to survive over the next few days? When do I start to pack up my kitchen stuff that my roommates rely on? How do I pack things to move just a few blocks? Do I pack carefully and wrap things well or just decently?"

Hmmmm. Much too much thinking for the evening. But either way I've gotta do it because I begin moving this Thursday! Hopefully I will be done by Friday night so I can spend Saturday unpacking, getting situated and gathering loose ends and buying new stuff. And then my friends and I are off to enjoy the Utah Symphony and Tony Bennett for an outdoor concert at Deer Valley Ski Resort. Love it.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yay for moving! yes stress, but Jess will have her own house! ^^

Elysa said...

I hear you! We moved to Washington, D.C. weeks ago and I am still unpacking boxes and changing our address with a hundred different entities! I forget how much work it is every time! Probably a good thing or else I would never move again!

christianna said...

heh, heh, heh. i *might* be ousting myself from the realm of "normalcy" here, but ... i love moving! probably gonna be the only person to say that to you ... ;) good luck with it all.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...