So a couple weekends ago, I took an extremely quick trip to Idaho to go skiing with the family and a friend at the new resort that is being built near Cascade, Idaho. It is called Tamarack. So appropriate. Tamarack is a type of pine/evergreen tree that actually loses it's pine needles - It was a pretty fun resort, although it is definitely a work in progress. They need to come visit some of the resorts in Utah to see how it is done. But the terrain was varied and long and the snow was pretty good. It is going to be a beautiful resort. They are building some huge chalet/hotels. And the place is surrounded with cabins. So great.
But they need to work on their road-keeping and parking lots. I scraped bottom in my car as I drove up to the resort because there was a bank of snow in the middle of some tire tracks. Good grief! :o)
But you know. I can't complain too bad because it was a free day of skiing!! My brother-in-law,
The last picture of the whole group came with a price - the girl taking the photo dropped my camera in the snow. But thankfully, there is no apparent damage to my camera - so far. :o) From left to right: Me, Matt - the friend, Doug, Robyn, Spencer, Parker, and Jill. Oh - and you should have seen the cloud of snow-dust that I sprayed Parker with. It was over his head!!! It was awesome. The best spray job I've done in ages.
No comments:
Post a Comment