Thursday, February 28, 2008

Girls Mornin' Out - Snowshoeing Style

Can I tell you how much I love snowshoeing? I love it. Pretty much the best thing. . . well, maybe I like skiing better, but snowshoeing follows it very closely. And it's free! And I get a workout when I do it! And . . . it's awesome. Everyone should do it.

Anyway, enough of my sales pitch. Some good girlfriends and I went snowshoeing up the Alpine Loop road. It was so beautiful. The snow was deep because it snowed the night before. And my
awesome fleece is still awesome.

4 comments:

christianna said...

oh, i love snow-shoeing! i haven't been in a few years though. and i really want to.

the day we went sledding back in january, there was a group of snow-shoers. and i was so jealous.

now i am jealous of you! :P

Jesse said...

Snow shoeing is a lot of fun. And a great workout. But skiing takes the cake, hands down.

The pictures are georgous, Jess. Makes me miss Utah and you!

Jeremy said...

Hey it looks like you had a ton of fun! Awesome!

Jen said...

I'm starting to notice something. Do you like, really love every form of snow traverse?

Looks like fun!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...