These past few days have been terrible! I haven't been sick in ages and especially this sick. Each night it gets worse. It started Saturday night with a complete and utter drain of my energy and a pretty bad sore throat. Then Sunday I felt pretty good and Monday too. Then Monday night, my cough developed and worsened. So I stayed home from work on Tuesday even though I felt like it was just a bad head-cold. I figured if I stayed home one day, then I could kick it and be back to work by Wednesday. Wrongo-bongo. Last night I developed an ear infection in BOTH ears and .... get this.... pink-eye! Yuck! The pink-eye woke me up in the middle of the night.
So I determined, "That's it! I am going to the doctor to get some drugs and really kick this!" So I did go to the doctor. He pretty much told me my entire head is an infection. With my sore throat, cough, two ear infections, sinus pressure and pink-eye - I feel like quite the case! He prescribed an antibiotic for my ear infections, Advil Cold & Sinus for my sinus pressure, antibiotic drops for my eye, and gargling with salt-water for my throat. I never get sick, but I guess when I do, I do it with a vengeance!
5 comments:
Yuck! Feel better soon!
wow. that is insane. i never get sick, either. -- uh oh -- maybe i shouldn't have said that.
hope you get better soon!
Yikes...that is craziness. I'm glad you went to the doctor for help and hope you get better soon!
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I bet you'll start feeling better once the meds get going. I think the bug is going around cause I've been sick all week too. Hope you feel better soon!!
Sorry that you are not feeling great! Remember to eat yogurt with the antibiotic!!
Post a Comment