Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3rd Annual Fall Colors & Dutch Oven Dessert

We did it again. Some friends and I went up to the mountains to enjoy the fall colors and a little fresh peach cobbler in the dutch oven. We went to Bridal Veil Falls park though... weather and time did not permit fulfillment of all the aspects of the tradition. We had such a good time.... took pictures, walked up to the falls, played with Potter, the Great Dane, and ate the dessert.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh wow, that makes me miss Utah--I love the fall there! Looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Jessika..I need your recipe for the cobbler...I am looking for a yummy one. Oh and who is the hottie in the red and black giving you the hug? Mmm...he's hot!

Anonymous said...

Ooops..my post did not say it was from me...Mrs. Roy!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...