But anyway, since I am the HR Consultant over the Athletics department Janie offered to give me a tour of the game and what all the Athletic personnel are doing during the game to make sure it is running smoothly and everything is getting done. I saw the marketing personnel making sure that all the corporate sponsor contract terms were being met, I saw the marketing guy that writes the script for all the entertainment in action, I saw the video guys filming the game so the coaches can use the footage in coaching,
Janie was a most excellent tour hostess. And then she took me into the Legacy tent where we got to munch on some Chocolate fountain fondue and I got to eat my Tucano's catered lunch up in the press box. Pretty cool, huh? When will I ever get to do anything like that again? Oh - and I got two free Shade t-shirts. I'm wearing one right now... as I write this entry. :)
1 comment:
sounds like so much fun. makes me miss provo ... :) glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment