Saturday, November 01, 2008

Last Ride of the Season

It probably will be the last ride of my bike's first season, but it WAS BEAUTIFUL!! So beautiful, I had to stop and take a picture of it. I went up the Provo River Trail. The trees down in the lower portion of the trail still had a lot of their leaves on, but they had also dropped a lot of leaves.... all over the trail. It was amazing. Best ride yet. And such nice weather! Who would ever thought I could ride on November 1? In short-sleeves? We usually have our first snowfall by now... well technically I guess we had that a couple weeks ago, but I don't count it because I was out of town (#1) and it didn't stick (#2). But no worries. I will document the first snowfall and put it on my blog... like I always do. :)

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

So beautiful!!! I love automn leaves. The leaves don't fall like that here... kind of sad when I remember how breathtaking that sight can be!
You are awesome, by the way. I always marvel at your adventurism.
- Sara xx

Jodi Nelson said...

Love to see Utah in the Fall. We have had the most spectacular fall here this year! Oh it's been so gorgeous! ooxx`jodi

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...