Friday my mom and I participated in Black Friday shopping and then yesterday we did a little more shopping and visited my mom's Aunt Evelyn. I bought a digital voice recorder so I could record the visit with Aunt Evelyn. We went hoping to see if she knew any stories about my Grandpa Brooks that my mom didn't know. Unfortunately, she didn't know much but she knew a little, and then she says she has some pictures she'll share with me! I shared the pictures that I had with her. And so, after the holidays, hopefully I'll be able to visit her again and scan some photos!! :) It was successful. :)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving in Logan
Friday my mom and I participated in Black Friday shopping and then yesterday we did a little more shopping and visited my mom's Aunt Evelyn. I bought a digital voice recorder so I could record the visit with Aunt Evelyn. We went hoping to see if she knew any stories about my Grandpa Brooks that my mom didn't know. Unfortunately, she didn't know much but she knew a little, and then she says she has some pictures she'll share with me! I shared the pictures that I had with her. And so, after the holidays, hopefully I'll be able to visit her again and scan some photos!! :) It was successful. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
1 comment:
You braved the Black Friday crowd... oh I'd so much rather pay extra than deal with that... how was it? Did anyone die where you were (like in NY)?
Post a Comment