Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Dad's Wedding

I went to Boise this weekend to attend my dad's wedding. I hadn't met his wife until his wedding day, but she seems VERY nice and they seem to be very happy. I am super excited for him. The wildest part of him getting married is that he will be moving to Blackfoot, Idaho in the spring! Isn't that crazy? For as long as I have been alive, plus years before that, my parents have lived in or around Boise, give or take an hour. It will be wild. :)

We also celebrated my nephew, Chandler's, 9th birthday. One would have thought we had an early Thanksgiving since we ate so much food that day... between dad's wedding and Chandler's pizza and cake and ice cream party. Good grief! :)

I also won a wicked game of darts. Yes!

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...