Wow, that looks really... cold and wet! I bet it makes the mountains look so pretty though:)- Sara xx
That is so pretty! I bet I can guess what you will be doing this weekend... :)
Bring it on baby! I'm ready to ski!
I have to say, I have taken to gazing at this picture whenever I feel hot and sweaty. Cools me down instantly. - Sara xx
How did I know this would be an entry for you... see when I see this picture it brings a tear to my eye to but in a totally opposite way. :)
Post a Comment
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
5 comments:
Wow, that looks really... cold and wet! I bet it makes the mountains look so pretty though:)
- Sara xx
That is so pretty! I bet I can guess what you will be doing this weekend... :)
Bring it on baby! I'm ready to ski!
I have to say, I have taken to gazing at this picture whenever I feel hot and sweaty. Cools me down instantly.
- Sara xx
How did I know this would be an entry for you... see when I see this picture it brings a tear to my eye to but in a totally opposite way. :)
Post a Comment