Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hooked on Alias

Can I tell you how addicted Ashlee and I are to Alias? We've been watching Season 1 on DVD for the past couple months... and tonight we started Season 2. We love that show. Afterall, it is how we bonded... watching that show. :)

4 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

And it bonds us still :) Oh what a great weekend!

a bunch of BS said...

My husband got sucked into that one summer. We would watch it until 2 in the morning on occasion and not just on the weekends. Only the first 3 seasons are really good though, so savor the episodes you have left.

a bunch of BS said...

my comment was supposed to say my husband AND I...

Jesse said...

I remember this about you! It is fun to have things like these to obsessively love.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...