Friday, February 06, 2009

My Ultimate Favorite Blog Design

So. Check. It. Out.

My darling friend, Ashlee, designed this beautiful blog for me. For me. I love, love, love it. She does this for a living. Do you like it? Do you like her work? Know of a sweet, awesome job for her?? Preferably in Seattle. That way she can move there with me. :)

6 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

LOVE the new look! LOVE it. Of course it might have something to do with me being partial to red and snow and j's. ;o) ooxx`jodi

Our Ohana said...

I LOVE this new design!!! It's totally you and so very classy! I like the way she used red and white with the black and just incorperated the things you love the most - she's good!
- Sara xx

Natalie said...

SO awesome - SO you!

Jen said...

I'm glad you mentioned it in a post because it's so cute, and I don't always come because I view it in Reader.

Jesse said...

I do love it! Natalie is right. It is perfect for you!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! Man, if I had to pick something that was you in blog form this is definately it. Great job to your friend!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...