I'm also burning through my money pretty quick too... earnest money, inspection, appraisal, vacuum, couch, TV, 16 quart stockpot (since I'm going to miss my roommate's too much to not buy one of my own), knives, and now my down payment... yikes!
And yes - I did discover a couch that I love and I bought it! I didn't think I'd get leather, but... eh... I liked it and the more I looked at and sat on it the more I loved it. I've tried to see if I can put a pic of it here on the entry... but I guess you'll have to wait until the tour of my new place.... which won't be too much longer now since we're shooting for a November 17th close date. Woo hoo! It cannot come any faster... I wish it were here today! I'm so excited that I'm going to start packing this weekend. :)
And then, yes, there is another time occupier... John. :)
9 comments:
Something must be in the air. I just bought a new couch, too, though I didn't get leather. That's for when the kids are a bit older, like parents themselves age.
Congrats on the house progress!
That's all you are going to say about the last occupier? Come on!!
Um... yeah, a few more details on that last item please.
You'll love your leather couch. With some conditioning, it will last forever, and it cleans up in a snap. Not to mention its inability to store allergens- which is one of the reasons we have all leather around here.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU. Can't wait to see the grand tour!
i echo jesse - more details pour moi!
Ha ha! Maybe more details on the last occupier to come later.... :)
:)
You are such a tease!
So fun! Can't wait to see more pics. And the occupier is rather cute. ;O)
The smell, the feel of leather, the fabric of our lives! Can't wait to see the tour!
Post a Comment