Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Quilting Work Station!

This weekend I spent my gift card to IKEA from my realtor... on a couple bookcases, a glass table top and some baskets and pails for storage and made myself a quilting work station! I loooove it. Maybe it will motivate me to actually get quilting again. :)

And since pictures are worth a thousand words here are two for you:


The framed metal looking thing is my magnet board that I'll eventually paint and hang above my pails.

And this one is how we got the glass table-top home... inside my car and yes... my good-sport of a friend, Jen, had to sit in the backseat because the table top was extended over the front passenger seat. I can fold down my backseat, but for whatever dorky reason, Honda decided you don't need all that width so the hole from my backseat into the trunk was an inch shy of being wide enough for the table top. Dang! It was a true adventure.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome work station! I wouldn't post a picture of mine for love or money.

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...