Saturday, December 05, 2009

Tour of my Condo

Okay! Here they are!! Photos of my condo that I bought. I've really enjoyed living here so far. It's definitely a little quiet at night, but thankfully I can hear the people above me - they aren't too loud - so that makes me feel like I'm not alone in the big place! I've really loved getting settle and opening all my boxes of storage. It's been like an early Christmas! And I loooooove having a kitchen to myself and a fridge. That has been the funnest part - to organize my kitchen. I still have a lot to do, but I think that is the fun part!

(The descriptions for the associated photo are on top of the photo.)

My building
The outside of my condo. I think the tall grass is cool.
And this is my patio. I have a little storage closet off of my patio. There is a picture below of the closet.
Looking into my living room.A straight-on photo of my beautiful bookshelves and entertainment center.
See the antique skis?
Other view of my living room - with my entry way. There is the cutout into my kitchen.My beautiful couch and pillows from Pier 1! And my star quilt.My wonderful kitchen with tile floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
My laundry room! This was the cherry-on-top that convinced me to buy this place.
The guest "Rubber Ducky" bathroom.
The guest bedroom - kind of lacking in a bed right now, but it will get my old day bed soon.My hobby room - a little cluttery right now. It is housing all the random stuff that I haven't found a home for yet. My "Parisian Escape" master bathroom.
Don't you just love the toile shower curtain and Eiffel Tower photo?
I also have a jetted tub.Master bedroom.Master bedroom from another angle.My awesome walk-in closet!! This is only half of it. My storage closet: full of my bikes, skis, snowshoes, and other random stuff!

That's it!! Welcome to my home! :)

9 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Love your new home! Congratulations! And have loads of fun! ;o)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! I love all the decorations in the living room - the stars are fantastic! Have fun getting all the little odds and ends settled. :)

Natalie said...

it's so lovely, jess! your paris bathroom is awesome - right up my alley. happy christmas!

a bunch of BS said...

Dude- your place is nicer and bigger than any place I've lived in or will ever live in here in the Bay Area. Not going to lie, I'm jealous.
:)

Elysa said...

Congrats. It looks like a real grown-ups place. Maybe a small step up from condo row... :)

Robyn said...

I love it Jess! I agree, having your own kitchen is so nice. I'm glad you are enjoying your place. This is so exciting!

Michelle said...

Oh Jess! I am so proud of you! You are so talented at decorating and organizing and you are so cool! I am so happy for you and I can't wait for the day when I can visit with you on that gorgeous couch! I sure miss skiing with you. . . you are a perfect ski buddy. Love you!

A.R. said...

Jessika! WOW! This place is awesome! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Hope you get to enjoy some skiing soon, I hear that the weather out there is frightful. :) Hope your new job works out well too, and hope to talk to or see you soon!

Angie M.

Unknown said...

Jessica,

Your place looks great! Thanks for keeping me updated on your life. I have a bit of news...my husband and I are going to be sealed in the Twin Falls Temple on March 06, 2010. If you were in the area, we would love for you to attend.

Love, Penny

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...