Thursday, December 31, 2009

Then & Now

My old roommate, Julie, was in town visiting her family for Christmas and wanted to see my new place so we decided to do a little roommate reunion with Shanna and her husband. We had so much fun enjoying dinner together, reminiscing old times and laugh-offs with Paul and company and trying to decide if Paul naming his daughter Chloe was for real since that is what we had named our imaginary apartment child and he totally made fun of us for it!

We had to re-enact this old picture from 5 years ago:


And after we did, it was said, "I think I pulled something!" ha ha! What 5 years can do to you. :)


Here are a couple cute pictures with their husbands and kids (Matthew and Bridget, Julie and Whitney, me, Shanna and Spencer).

2 comments:

Paul said...

Great post! It's great to see the old gang. For the record, I really struggled naming my little girl Chloe because of you guys. However, Lindsey just wouldn't let me call her Fubobba =)!!! Thanks for the great memories! I cannot remember my times in Provo without thinking about you guys. Marcello and I were just talking about getting our MooMoos out again!

The Good News said...

What five years and two kids can do to you! My body is definitely not in the same shape it once was! Paul, we would LOVE to see you and Marcello in moomoos again! So many fun memories. So glad we got together, Jess! I say it needs to be a tradition! Oh, and your place is absolutely fabulous. You have done a wonderful job!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...