This past weekend, I went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming with some teammates for my fifth Intermountain Cup (ICUP) mountain bike race. We had a good time! We pre-rode the course on Friday, went out on the town that night and race Saturday morning. I got 3rd place out of four in my category!
The course was pretty technical - lots of rocks, roots, and bridges. There was even a little river that I had to ride through - a river of run-off that apparently hasn't been there in years past since the race has been at the end of July traditionally. And because of the run-off, there was also quite a bit of mud. But all of that made the course fun! I'm so glad I went, because we found out it was going to be the last time they hold an ICUP race there. The resort is turning the trails into downhill-only trails. Sad day. :(


1 comment:
That's awesome Jess!!!! I want to get into something like that... way to be a SHE-RA!!
Post a Comment