oh how jealous i am - send a postcard my way, won't you?
How exciting! I can't remember if you made it over that way before...like to Hallstatt? Anyway, all fabulous cities, but Prague would be my favorite.
Where'd you find those pictures?! It's going to be a grand adventure, I can already tell! :)
Why waiting til October! I want to read about these trips now! So excited for you!
How fun! Super Jealous!! Have fun! Take lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
5 comments:
oh how jealous i am - send a postcard my way, won't you?
How exciting! I can't remember if you made it over that way before...like to Hallstatt? Anyway, all fabulous cities, but Prague would be my favorite.
Where'd you find those pictures?! It's going to be a grand adventure, I can already tell! :)
Why waiting til October! I want to read about these trips now! So excited for you!
How fun! Super Jealous!! Have fun! Take lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment