Saturday, April 09, 2011

The King's Speech

Jen and I just saw the PG-13 version of The King's Speech. It was fabulous. Fabulous. The movie was originally released as rated-R for language, but they decided to re-release it as PG-13 with a lot of the worst language cut out. I'm so glad they did so I could see it! It was all about how King George VI overcame is stutter and just in the nick of time to become king and lead the United Kingdom through World War II. Colin Firth's acting in the King George VI role was Amazing - with a capitol A. If it is showing in a theater near you - go see it.... before April 19 which is when the movie is released to DVD. Although I think they are only releasing the rated-R version to DVD - which is kind of sad.

1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

I've SO been wanting to see this movie!!! We tried to go for a date night a few weeks ago but it was sold out. I can't wait!

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...