Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Little Strawberry Days with my Little Roommate

To celebrate the last few days before my little roommate, Jen, moved out and left for London, I took her out on a date to the Strawberry Days Rodeo - my favorite ever rodeo. We missed the mutton bustin! We got in line for food 10 minutes before they were supposed to start and they started 5 minutes early and we were in a line with an incompetent server. :( Not only was she uber-slow with all the people before us, but she also wrote down our order and still forgot 2 of the 5 things we ordered - I had to remind her before she got too far into calculating the total cost. We eventually got our food and went back to our crowded seats to watch the rodeo and eat our dinner. We went with Lindsey and Rob and Lindsey's entire family! Jen and I were sitting right smack in the middle of her family. We felt bad, but they told us not to move. This year they set off fireworks! That was kind of new and exciting.

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...