Thursday, September 20, 2012
Quintessential Wasatch Crest
Kendra and I took today off of work and rode the quintessential Wasatch Crest trail in Salt Lake City. We took the shuttle to the top of Guardsman Pass so we could do the 24ish mile ride one-way and mostly downhill. Max elevation was 9,880 feet and we descended all the way down to Wasatch Blvd in Salt Lake City - which is lower than 5,000 feet. The views were so beautiful. We took our time and took lots of photos. Afterward, we went into downtown to eat at the Chow Truck. Apparently it was Food Truck Festival today because there were several other food trucks lining the same street as the Chow Truck. I love my life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment