It was sick and fascinating at the same time to watch it walk: lifting it's huge legs off the ground - like fingers on your hand!
Sunday, September 09, 2012
Tarantula Sighting
Yesterday morning I went for a road ride with Kendra and a friend of hers up Hobble Creek canyon. A little ways into the canyon, some other bikers, going the opposite direction, warned us of a photographer ahead, which I thought was strange since there wasn't an organized ride happening. When we pulled up to the "photographer" she said she was taking pictures of a tarantula! Holy Moly! I've never seen a tarantula in person! So we pulled over to take pictures too.
It was sick and fascinating at the same time to watch it walk: lifting it's huge legs off the ground - like fingers on your hand!
It was sick and fascinating at the same time to watch it walk: lifting it's huge legs off the ground - like fingers on your hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to Retire this Blog
I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment