It's kind of funny to me that the builders that built my condo gave it so many upgrades (granite countertops, knotty Alder cupboards, tile floors, 9-foot ceilings, brushed-nickel hardware) but then put in the cheapest chrome faucets they could find. Good grief. My kitchen faucet has been leaking a little and to shut it off you had to put the handle in just exactly the right spot. So I enlisted Mom's help while she was in town to pick out a new one and I installed it this weekend! I think I really like it. It just feels a little big for my shallow sink and in comparison to my old one, but I think I'll get used to it. It was a bit of an adventure to install it since I have a water filter system at my kitchen sink.... I still have to do a little bit more work to get my water filter system working again, but at least I have a working faucet. And... while removing my old one, I kind of destroyed it because of corroded nuts and screws and it being very cheap - so I was committed to installing my new one. There was no turning back! What do you think?
 |
| The old faucet |
 |
| The new faucet close up |
 |
| The new faucet, further away |
1 comment:
Much better....You will like it I'm sure..thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment