I've kept this blog open for ease of access, however, I think it is time to go private .... as in require my readers to enter a password in order to read my blog. The purpose of my blog is to chronicle my life .... kind of like a journal or personal history - for my friends and family and for my future posterity. I struggle to do that and keep my anonymity in order to ensure my safety. And apparently I have some readers from Russia and I don't know who they are. So, I've decided to go private on October 24.
Here is the good news: For those of you that follow my blog and I know you, please leave a comment, email me, or send me a Facebook message. Be sure to leave your email address so I can add you to my list of readers. For those few of you that receive my blog posts via email, you don't need to do anything - you'll continue to receive my blog posts via email.
Cheers!
8 comments:
Jess,
Put me on your email list...I love to read about your adventures and keep up with how you are.
Thanks,
Linda Christensen
(Teri's friend just in case you say, "who?") ha ha
whoops...email:
lschristensen@comcast.net
you KNOW i want in!
Me too please! jessabeth7 at yahoo dot com
Hook me up, please!
Don't leave me out!
Thank you for including me!
Totally get it. Now, why aren't I signed up via email? I don't see a signup on your sidebar. Can you add me to the list?
Post a Comment