I had my work Christmas Luncheon this past Wednesday, and I was on the planning committee. My assignment was music and helping the emcees. The emcees were Greg, Marden, and Carl, who I now affectionately call the three stooges of HRS. They are hilarious and totally feed off of each other! That's the reason why they are the emcees. Our theme for the luncheon was a cowboy Christmas, and the emcees got this brilliant idea to film a black and white film with the four of us being the actors. The idea behind the film (and to make sense of the video below) is that we get the group to start singing "Here Comes Santa Claus" while we wait for Santa to come into the room, but Santa doesn't show up! So Greg and Marden (the two cowboy emcees) think something is wrong and head out to go look for Santa and that's when the video begins - of their adventures of saving Santa from the evil Black Bart.
Guess who is Black Bart? Yep. Me. I'm also Ms. Jesse Jane at the beginning. And let me tell you! I have a new respect for actors and actresses - or at least the ones that can do just about any role. The part where I have to swoon into Greg and Marden's arms? Yeah.... we took like four different takes of that because I couldn't do it! I make fun of swooners so there was no way I could do it myself. Ugh. But as for being the evil villain? Piece of cake. It came so naturally to me..... wait.... yeah. That was the great reveal! I'm a natural villain! Oh dear.
Enjoy the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment