Sunday, December 09, 2012

All Gussied Up with Somewhere to Go!

Kendra invited me to join her for her work Christmas party Saturday night. She works for Ancestry.com and they know how to throw a party! The theme was 1940s (probably because the 1940 census came out this past year) and it was formal dress. I was so excited to dress up! I wore my new glittery heels with my black dress and dolled my hair up in curls to mimic 1940s hair as best as I could. This party had a sweet car from the era that Kendra and I took too many pictures with, they had a dinner and dessert buffet, and gambling for prize raffle tickets (where I learned to play poker).  They also had dancing, a comedian show, and a juggling act - which we didn't participate in. And they had rented the entire new Utah Valley Convention Center. It was crazy huge! And so fun. After that I was in the mood for something World War II and some more men in uniform so I watched the movie, Pearl Harbor, when I got home. Mmmmm. Check us out! Aren't we dishes? :)


No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...