Last night, Lindsey, me, Camille and my new roommate Linda went to the mountains to enjoy some fall colors and some Dutch oven peach cobbler. Guess how many guys came with us...take a stab! Not
the good Provo guess of 2 or 3, but ..... (drum roll please).... 8! Yes, that was 8 as in eight. We actually had 2-to-1 odds in our favor. Of course the odds were good, but... some of the goods were *** (if you know the phrase, lucky you! I can't finish it because some of the fantastic goods might read my blog).I digress. So we piled in our cars and drove up behind Squaw Peak and on a d
irt road for a while and basked in the fall colors of yellow, red and orange. I immediately got the cobbler going and then we went for a little walk further down the dirt road.The colors were amazing! I loved the evergreen trees dotted here and there and the spray of aspen trees there were bright yellow. So beautiful. I think this should be a new
tradition for myself--on conference weekend, go up to the mountains, enjoy some fall colors and a little hike and then have some Dutch oven dessert. Delightful!
1 comment:
Hey there Jess! So great to hear and see all about your wonderful adventures - miss you tons - happy blogging!
Post a Comment