Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Maybe I really am bitter! Ha!!

Funny story. Today I went over to the bookstore to buy a new journal. The bookstore has an entire section of journals. So awesome! I found a beautiful journal--it has a memento pouch and a little magnetic flap to close it. Check out the picture... very cute. I am excited to write in it. And boy do I have a lot to write in it tonight. You can see more of the journals on their website: www.paperblanks.com

As I was looking around to make sure this really was the journal I wanted to buy I found some little notebooks that caught my attention with the fun/vintage pictures on
the front. The one in particular that reflects my mindset right now is pictured here. I got a good laugh from it and instantly bought it. As I was walking from the bookstore back to work, I flipped through the pages of the little notebook and found some outrageous sayings on each page! Check this out:
"alone at last!"
"and then she realized, they were all alike!"
"pain was too good for him"
"...and then I ripped his lungs out"
"he couldn't become a distant memory soon enough to suit her"
"what was I thinking?"
"bitter? moi?"

Oh my gosh!! I couldn't believe it. I didn't realize those sayings were in there. But they are kind of funny. Maybe I really am bitter! Ha! Too funny. My friends buy cats and dogs after a bad boy experience and I buy man-hating-notebooks.

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...