I got to take Potter, my neighbor's Great Dane, on a hike with me to Stewart's Cascade last night. It was a good little hike (3 miles round trip) and Potter sure did have fun. (Except for one time when he got in a fight with a Golden Retriever.)Potter found a rock at the stream that he decided he needed to carry it back to the car with us. When I was calling for him to come as I was leaving he started crying
because he couldn't pick up the rock, but then he got it and he trotted down the trail with this rock in his mouth! I thought for sure he would carry it all the way to the car, but, alas, he got side-tracked and dropped it and never looked back. Fair-weather friend, indeed. :o)
1 comment:
Wow! thats way fun Jess! Does that make you want to get a dog now? ^^ love you.
Post a Comment