Sunday, September 30, 2007

Moonlight Lift Ride

This past Wednesday evening, some friends and I got together and rode the lift at Sundance Resort. There was a full moon and lots of fun laughs. Lindsey made some super yummy apple cider and ginger cookies. The ride just got me and Jen excited for the ski season!
Friday night, we even saw our first ski film by Teton Gravity Research. But the venue was awful! We went to Harry O's in Park City for the premiere which is a bar/dance club. We expected the smoking and drinking to be happening around us, but not the lack of seating! There was only a few seating areas and they were all reserved for the sponsors and athletes. Dumb! So we had to stand through a rough hour of an awful band and then an hour and a half of the film. Yes, TGR does show their film elsewhere with better seating, but I will be gone for most of them - on my Church History tour! Oh well.

No comments:

Time to Retire this Blog

I regret to inform you all, that I've decided it is time to retire this blog. I blogged on here for nearly 11 years! It's crazy to t...